Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Our Life-Style


 
If you’ve checked out our website, you’ve noticed if we see the world “style”, we’re interested. Regardless of the genre, trend, history, color, painting, attire, we appreciate the expression.

After a few questions about “our style”, we felt it was a good idea to address our “life-style”.  Below are eight, random questions tackled by each of us. Hope this helps!

Trish:

1.       What would you label your “your style”? I would say Trendy Prep.

2.       If you were going to splurge on something clothing/accessory related, what would it be? Chunky Costume Jewelry and handbags.

3.       What are you currently reading? What Happens When a Woman Says Yes to God? Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways.

4.       What do you do to try and stay fit? Run and circuit training.

5.       When it comes to home décor, what would you describe as your taste? Modern Eclectic.

6.       We will never see you run to the grocery store to purchase? Anchovies.

7.       What would we find on your night stand right now? A picture frame of my husband and I and my book.

8.       When you walk in a home, what you do love to see? Fresh flowers, pictures of the family and welcoming hugs.

 

Niki:

1.       What would you call “your style”? Boho-Classic. Is there such a thing? I’m not sure my style could be labeled and that’s a ‘Niki thing’.

2.       If you were going to splurge on something clothing/accessory related, what would it be? Antique jewelry, pearls and cashmere (comfy and soft with a pop of eclectic). It must be the “Boho-Classic” in me. 

3.       What are you reading, currently? “What Happens with Women say Yes to God” by Lysa Terkeurst and “Things that Matter” by Charles Krauthammer.

4.       What do you do to try and stay fit? Dance around the room and contort my body in weird positions on the ground. It’s liberating.

5.       When it comes to home décor, what would you describe as your “taste”? All things coastal, eclectic and classic. I could live in a fabric shop and don’t think I could ascribe to a style.

6.       You will never see me run to the grocery store to purchase? Yogurt. The smell across the room makes my gag. Frozen yogurt? That’s another story!

7.       What would we find on your night stand right now? Sadly, I think I left my tea mug on my nightstand, my two “currently reading” books, another borrowed book to read next and a photo of my children.

8.       When you walk in a home, what do you love to see? Photos of family, art, fabulous tea cups or coffee mugs, flowers and, at Christmas time, a Christmas tree brimming with lights and meaningful ornaments.

 

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

Trish & Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment