Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Photographer with a Unique Talent and Style





We are so excited to showcase the work of Melissa Enid Photography today. Not only has Melissa worked with us, personally, but her style is artistic and captures the beauty in nature so uniquely. She captures emotive expression so simply and somehow, in the meantime, is able to capture the most amazing images, creating what we like to call a "photographic experience". One thing is for sure. When Melissa is photographing, it's almost as if she's an extension of the moment. She is never overly assertive, is calmly directive, and she provides the client the perfect blend of guidance and separation . That is a true talent! Thank you so much, Melissa for sharing a recent photo shoot and a little about your style with us!



In the words of Melissa:



The location was in a rustic park in Jupiter Florida. We met early in the morning as is needed for those summer days in south Florida, and to avoid those pesky afternoon thunderstorms. Alison and Todd wore neutral colors that really looked amazing against the dark greens of the park. I also loved how Alison's flowy skirt gave that Boho look we all wish to have on a summer day. Allison and I have been friends for a long time, she moved to Colorado last year and shortly after met Todd. I had not had the chance to meet him yet and so when I heard they would be in town I quickly arranged to also be in town so we could all meet up. We did this quick twenty minute photo shoot and within the first minute I could already tell how happy she was and how much they both loved each other. It's amazing how you have a different perspective of love seeing so many couples in love behind the lens of my camera. Seeing one of my very best friends so incredibly happy, smiling, and laughing just brought so much joy to my heart.





 
 




Melissa Enid Photography is for romantic and adventurous couples in love. Available for travel nationwide, these days I call Central Florida home and still make many trips down south to visit family and friends in Palm Beach county. I love natural light photography and capturing spontaneous moments. I love the smiles that come when you're so in love all you have to do is look at that person and you can't hide your smile. I'm fun, easy going, and always up for adventure so I love working with couples that love my style of photography and are also up for adventures. I'm passionate about photography and how important it is to capture these moments in time. So that you can look back years from now and they still make you smile, at least that's what I find myself doing when I look through old albums and even my parents wedding pictures from the 80's!  I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I love a good love story!  I'm currently living my own love story with my amazing boyfriend which only furthers my belief that true love and soul mates definitely exist. You just have to have the patience they will come and the courage to take that leap when the right one does come along. 
 


 


For more information my website is: http://www.melissaenidphotography.com/
Updated pictures from shoots and my personal life are on my blog: http://www.melissaenidphotography.com/blog-2/
Facebook and other specials and promotions find there way on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/melissaenidphotography?ref=bookmarks
 
 




 
I'm sure Melissa would agree that surely, it doesn't hurt when this is what you have to work with for clients. Again, thank you so much, Melissa for sharing your work with us!
 
Sincerely,
 
Niki & Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment